tirsdag 1. desember 2009

WOHO!

weee! discourse analysis! could you give me a definition of DA which could easily correspond with the essay Im writing? pretty please? Its so hard to write an essay on something you rarely know what is! However, over to something I do know, which is the meaning of the phrase "catch-22" and here is a definition: an impossible situation where you are prevented from doing one thing until you have done another thing, but you cannot do the other thing until you have done the first thing. (copy-paste, what I do best).
Tomorrow I dont have any lectures, so this means I'll be able to work with this essay ALL DAY LONG! Thats where the "WOHO"-part of the heading comes from. It also comes from the fact in which Haakon's mom sent over a pakke-kalender to us! So I got a calendar after all! and ist so cute that I'm going to post a picture of it. (and the best thing is we are leaving the 12th so we can eat/open both ways of the calendar, 1 and 24 on same day, 2 and 23 on same day etc. SWEET!)



Today it was really cold. It was 15C in our room this morning! so I'v been frezing all day, and I am still, actually. but now its raining and the wind is making the lightpole (if thats a word) outside our window wave back and forth.

Now Im going to continue my concquest of discourse analysis definitions to fit within my essay. Wopii for me. IM GOING HOME NEXT WEEK!!! yeah, Im looking forward to that... 
(I do not have 'word' here, so spelling errors I do not really care about)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar